Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Falling Prices of Oil

Well, what do you know the price of gas has come down some. I mean can you believe it. It has lost 20% since the high (but still at 100% above 8 years ago). Going down in the face of Hurricanes, Mid East Terror, Presidential Election, and my personal favorite, 3rd world countries competing for the oil. It will take at least 120 days for the market to correct completely from this artificial run-up. Oops, did I say artificial run-up? I am sorry what I should have said was fraudulent manipulatation of oil prices and conditioning to higher fuel prices.

Did anyone have to wait in long lines to get gas? With the rise in gas prices to the levels that where reached you would have thought there would

Update 11/25/08

National gas price average plummets to $1.88
news article katu.com November 25, 2008

$47.32 price of a barrel of crude 12/04/08.

No comments: